It’s your turn to place your feet on Parisian ground and experience the romance, the luxury, the architecture, and history of one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
You have worked hard and you deserve this adventure of a lifetime – and what better way to experience this than with Travel Divas. We will take care of every single detail, from booking your accommodations all the way down to setting up the perfect tours to take. All you have to do is SHOW UP!
Imagine warm nights in Paris, overlooking the skyline. . . sipping on French wines and tasting delicious patisserie. . . shopping or strolling on the famous avenues you have only seen in movies. . . or how about spending a full day at Euro Disney…
… or lastly how about dressing up in your best swag and hitting the town, meeting with fellow Travel Divas and experiencing the finest things Paris has to offer.
But that’s not all. . . you even get the rare opportunity to vacation in France during Bastille Day (French National Day), where the entire city will celebrate with parades and fireworks. How sweet?
You deserve it! Why are you stalling?
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip economy flights from Atlanta to Paris
- 6 Nights at Melia Paris Vendome or similar 4.5-star hotel
- Breakfast daily
- Private Paris City Tour
- Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- Tour of Versailles
- Divas in Pearls Afternoon Tea Party
- Diva Day at Euro Disney
- A special Parisian Gift Package
- Travel Divas staff on-site
travel divas in paris
The Melia Vendome in Paris, is a small gem located in the heart of Paris. It is just a few steps away from the Place de la Concorde and very near Opera Garnier, the Louvre and the Champs Elysee. opportunity to enjoy the nearby attractions and restaurants at your leisure for two days.
Meliá Vendôme provides 83 rooms and suites decorated with an elegant, modern design in warm tones and with classic wooden furniture.
Equipped with a comfortable queen size bed or two single beds dressed with superior quality fabrics, and also with a 32 inch LCD TV, air conditioning /heating, functional work space with free WiFi internet and socket for laptop, safe, minibar and modern and comfortable bathroom with a full set of Meliá amenities.
Decorated with an elegant, modern design in warm tones and with classic wooden furniture, these rooms come with a single bed or two twin beds.
Reserve Your Trip Now
SINGLE: $5095 per person | DOUBLE: $3895 per person
Single: $4095 | Double: $2895 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except for breakfast, lunch at Eiffel Tower and Afternoon Tea
- Land Only package does not include airport transfers, please plan accordingly
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Visit https://www.travelinsured.com/agency for more information and to review the plan’s terms and conditions.
- TBD – Published by Oct 2018
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- The group flight will leave the U.S. on July 12 and arrive in Paris on July 13. Check-in into the hotel is July 13. If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates and plan your flight and airport transfer.
- A ticket to Euro Disney is included in this package.
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS:
Premier Travel One and Travel Divas accepts reservations and payments according to two schedules:
- Payment in Full at the time of booking
- Payments over time on Premier Travel One and Travel Divas Billing Plan
PAYMENT IN FULL:
You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN:
You are automatically enrolled in our automatic billing option if you choose a payment plan. You can relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you make your reservations, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. If you would like to opt-out of this option, you MUST email us and let us know.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class. If you require another class of service please email us immediately.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.