Everything the sunlight touches on Carnival Sunshine has been doused with an extra dose of fun. There’s plenty to find atop this ship, where you can spend your days being kissed by the warm rays of the sun. Visit the biggest Serenity area ever, featuring three decks, plenty of recliners… and even a waterfall. Carnival WaterWorks, our onboard waterpark, doesn’t just deliver the favorites… this one debuted the slick Speedway Splash slide. There’s also SportSquare, where you can let your inner champion run free (around the jogging track), traverse SkyCourse high up above, or even engage in a little one-on-one, from ping pong to foosball to giant chess.
When you’re on your Carnival Sunshine cruise, step out of the sun and try out some shade (and it’s some pretty cool shade, at that). The first thing you’ll see is the Sunshine Atrium… and let’s just say first impressions count. From there, check out dining options — this ship has everything under the Carnival sun — like Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse and JiJi Asian Kitchen. Some of the greatest Carnival bars are here: RedFrog Pub, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, SKYBOX Sports Bar and Alchemy Bar… plus the already-classic Havana Bar! You’ll enjoy musical revues from Playlist Productions, while Hasbro, The Game Show gets cruisers like you up on stage, competing in larger-than-life family favorites come to life.
When you find yourself between the Carnival Sunshine and some actual sunshine, fun at sea is guaranteed.
- Sunday: Port Canaveral (Orlando), 4:00 pm
- Monday: Fun Day At Sea
- Tuesday: Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Wednesday: Nassau, The Bahamas, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: Freeport, The Bahamas, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Friday: Port Canaveral (Orlando), 8:00 am
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 5 day Cruise aboard Carnival’s Sunshine Ship from PORT CANAVERAL
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- All meals and non-carbonated drinks
- Private Pizza and Ice Cream Party
- Adults Only Club Night
- Adults Only Cocktail Party
- Spring Break Gift Package
- All taxes and port charges
An Interior stateroom is the most affordable way to cruise, and Carnival Sunshine’s interiors are not just cozy, but are full of things you’d expect from any Carnival stateroom: a full private bathroom, Carnival Comfort Collection linens and just-a-call-away 24-hour room service.
- Single Occupancy – $1275 per room
- Double Occupancy – $675 per person
- Triple Occupancy – $625 per person
- Quad Occupancy – $575 per person
Catch a glimpse of what’s going by from your Ocean View stateroom aboard Carnival Sunshine, where you’ll get views you won’t find anywhere on land. Don’t miss sunrise and sunset at sea — your comfy stateroom is the best way to experience these!
- Single Occupancy –$1425 per room
- Double Occupancy – $725 per person
- Triple Occupancy – $675 per person
- Quad Occupancy – $625 per person
Balcony staterooms were designed for maximum sea breeze and the most stunning views, so look to a balcony if you’re looking to cruise aboard Carnival Sunshine. Any time you’re in your room, you’re just steps away from your own personal outdoor oasis, featuring the sort of sea view you can also feel.
- Single Occupancy –$1675 per room
- Double Occupancy – $875 per person
- Triple Occupancy – $775 per person
- Quad Occupancy – $725 per person
Reserve Your Trip Now
SINGLE: $1275 per room | DOUBLE: $675 per person | TRIPLE: $625 pp | QUAD: $575 pp
OCEAN VIEW CABIN
SINGLE: $1425 per room | DOUBLE: $725 per person | TRIPLE: $675 pp | QUAD: $625 pp
SINGLE: $1675 per room | DOUBLE: $875 per person | TRIPLE: $775 pp | QUAD: $725 pp
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Flight to Port Canaveral, Florida (Orlando)
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Because all of Premier Travel One and Travel Divas tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this cruise. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Visit Carnival’s Travel Protection for more information and to review the plan`s terms and conditions.
On this Carnival cruise, kids can enjoy all the best parts of summer camp and family vacation, all in one! At Camp Carnival, they’ll start by splitting up into three different age groups: 2 to 5 years, 6 to 8 years, and 9 to 11 years. Their counselors, each with education or childcare experience, are there to make sure everyone in these small groups has an amazing time. And they do, with tons of fun-filled, age-appropriate activities including arts and crafts, dancing, movies, toy-time and video gaming! When it’s mealtime, kids get their own menus, with faves like mac & cheese, chicken nuggets, and more. And when the sun goes down, they offer Night Owls (fees apply) so kids get to stay up late having fun, while their parents also enjoy themselves well into the night. View more details.
- Traveling on a Carnival Cruise requires a valid government issued identification and a certified copy of your birth certificate. Although Travel Divas, strongly suggest a valid passport for travels on a cruise ship.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our auto-bill payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com after you make your reservations.
- Please review our Auto-Bill Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should purchase your flight to Orlando, Florida by March 1, 2018. Your flight should arrive on on April 1, 2018 before 1:00pm and your departure flight should be after 11:00am on April 6, 2018.
- If you plan to arrive before the cruise or stay after the cruise, please let us know as we can help with your hotel search and find something in your price range.
- If you plan to drive to Orlando and park at the cruise port, please find all directions and parking fees here.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at same price.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents before travel.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed up until the final payment date and $50 after final payment date.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.