This Travel Divas tour is a cultural experience, taking you beyond the usual African safaris by also revealing the country’s historic charm and social diversity. Visit the lush Cape Winelands and its iconic Dutch settlements, including Stellensbosch and Franschhoek. Explore cosmopolitan Cape Town and the seaside city’s many attractions are yours to discover, including Table Mountain and Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Experience the best of Africa’s natural beauty, rich history and modern-day elegance. Feel the immense power of nature deep within your chest as you marvel at the roaring spectacle of Victoria Falls. This all-encompassing tour combines the best of coastal South Africa with the stirring sights of the savannah and the rich wildlife of the mighty Zambezi River.
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- The beauty and sophistication of the Cape, with its world-class Winelands and the world’s most desirable city, Cape Town
- Zimbabwe top attractions and dashing views of the breath-taking Victoria Falls
- Safari by riverboat and in open vehicles in Botswana Chobe National Park, home to Africa’s largest concentration of elephants
- Guided walking safari through the tropical, spray-drenched rainforest on the very edge of Victoria Falls
- Sunset Cruise on the mighty Zambezi River with its hippos and crocodiles, and the river bank game viewing
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip economy class airfare to/from South Africa from JFK airport
- Internal flights Cape Town – Johannesburg – Victoria Falls – Johannesburg
- Airline fuel surcharges
- 5 nights at The Table Bay Hotel
- 3 nights at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
- Breakfast daily
- Cape Town City Experience Tour
- Diamond and Tazanite Tour
- Visit Seal Island
- Visit Boulders Beach
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Visit Groot Drakenstein Prison where Nelson Mandela was released in 1990
- Tour of Franschhoek
- Wine & Cheese Tasting at Anura Wine Estate
- Sundowner Cruise
- River Safari
- Explore the historic and thundering Victoria Falls
- All transfers with private bus
- English Speaking Local Guide
photos around the world
THE TABLE BAY HOTEL
The Table Bay offers the ultimate in 5-star luxury hotel accommodation in Cape Town. Considered to be the best address in Cape Town, this sophisticated Sun International property was opened in May 1997 by former South African president, Nelson Mandela. As part of the Sunlux Collection, The Table Bay continues to set its own standards in international service, cuisine and luxury.
Imagine discovering a sophisticated world of luxury in a city of untold wonder overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Imagine discovering a 5-star holiday accommodation in Cape Town that makes you feel like you are the only guest.
Inspired by the boundless creative energy of the city that it calls home, The Table Bay offers unrivalled Victoria and Alfred Waterfront accommodation which celebrates Cape Town’s colourful cultural heritage, evocative romance and irresistible spirit of adventure. Straddling the working V&A harbour and vibrant city bowl beneath the majestic zenith of Table Mountain, The Table Bay enjoys the best address in Cape Town, and invites you to discover an authentic South African 5-star experience in the Mother City.
VICTORIA FALLS SAFARI LODGE
Set high on a plateau which forms a natural boundary to the Zambezi National Park, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge enjoys uninterrupted views of unspoiled popular elephant waterhole and spectacular African sunsets. A complimentary shuttle service transports guests to the Victoria Falls and town centre on an hourly basis throughout the day.
This Victoria Falls lodge offers guests 72 en-suite bedrooms to choose from, consisting of standard rooms, deluxe rooms, and a lavish king suite. All of these luxurious rooms include balconies, boasting outstanding views, and are air-conditioned. Facilities include a swimming pool with sun deck, a TV lounge, free Wi-fi, a guest library, curio shop and a handy activities desk.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide (suggested $10 per day for guide and $5 per day for driver)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except breakfast
- Beverages during breakfast or any meals
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Visit https://www.travelinsured.com/agency for more information and to review the plan`s terms and conditions.
Subject to change
- 1 SA 204 10OCT JFKJNB 115AM 0805AM on 11OCT
- 2 SA 323 11OCT JNBCPT 1005AM 1215PM
- 3 SA 306 16OCT CPTJNB 0700AM 0855AM
- 4 SA 040 16OCT JNBVFA 1050AM 1230PM
- 5 SA 041 19OCT VFAJNB 1330PM 1405PM
- 6 SA 203 19OCT JNBJFK 2100PM 0640AM 20OCT
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates.
- Upon entry into South Africa, passport holders are required to have at least one, entirely blank (unstamped) visa page (i.e. one side of such a page not front and back thereof) in their passport, each time entry is sought into South Africa. These pages are in addition to the endorsement/ amendment pages at the back of the passport. South African government regulations prohibit airlines from boarding passengers without the required blank visa page.
- Children Under 18 traveling to South Africa
Effective October 1, 2014, the South African Department of Home Affairs has introduced new documentation requirements for visitors under the age of 18 years traveling to South Africa. Passengers traveling with children under 18 to South Africa are responsible to determine the requirements and to prepare the correct documentation. Two parents traveling together with a child under 18 must produce an unabridged English-language birth certificate of the child reflecting the particulars of the parents of the child. When one parent is traveling with a child, he/she must also provide an affidavit from the other parent registered as a parent on the birth certificate of the child, authorizing him or her to enter South Africa with the child he or she is traveling with, or a court order granting full parental responsibilities and rights or legal guardianship in respect of the child or, where applicable, a death certificate of the other parent registered as a parent of the child on the birth certificate. Children under 18 traveling without parents require additional documentation.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Make sure you are up-to-date on routine vaccines before every trip. These vaccines include measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccine, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine, varicella (chickenpox) vaccine, polio vaccine, and your yearly flu shot.
The CDC recommends you to visit your doctor (ideally, 4-6 weeks) before your trip to get vaccines or medicines you may need.
- Please note that our flight leaves JFK on October 10, 2018 and arrive in Cape Town on October 11, 2018. Check-in at hotel begins on October 11, 2018.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees arrive into JFK at least 4 hours before flight time. For peace of mind, you should additionally consider flying into JFK on October 9, 2018 and stay one night at nearby hotel.
- If you require a roommate match, please indicate on the reservation form where it ask for your roommate name, please enter: “roommate match”.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.