New York, the city that never sleeps
New York is bottomless. It has an infinite number of places to visit and wonderful sights that make it a unique city. The majority of its attractions are located in Manhattan, like Central Park, one of the largest urban parks in the world; Times Square, the square famous for its enormous illuminated signs; the Empire State Building, a skyscraper that affords incredible panoramic views of the city; Broadway, the famous theatre district where you can see shows; Rockefeller Center, where you’ll find its celebrated observation deck, the ‘Top of the Rock’.
Another very interesting place in New York is the Statue of Liberty, which you can reach by taking a free ferry ride directly to Staten Island, or by signing up for a tour that takes you to Liberty Island, the site of the famous monument. The Brooklyn Bridge is another famous place in the city you can’t miss. It’s almost obligatory to go there at sundown to witness the spectacle of the skyscrapers turning on their lights.
A City with Art
If you like art, the museums you’ll find in New York will fascinate you. At MOMA (the Museum of Modern Art) you’ll find some of the best galleries for seeing paintings by Van Gogh, Picasso, Dalí, Andy Warhol and Edward Hopper, amongst others. If you visit the Guggenheim Museum, you’ll be able to enjoy works by painters like Manet, Mondrian and Kandinsky. And if you’re looking for a natural history museum, at the American Museum of Natural History you’ll find the largest collection dedicated to the natural sciences.
New York is immense, and many travelers choose to visit it more than once to get to know all the districts of the city in depth. But no matter how many times you visit, you’ll always be left with the incredible sensation that you’ve just spent several days living in a spectacular setting.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Five Days/ Four Nights at RIU Times Square
- Breakfast Daily
- Free internet, up to 4 devices per room
- Welcome to NYC “Harlem Nights” Themed Cocktail Party
- NYC Day Tour with guide (private)
- NYC Evening Tour with guide (private)
- 2 Day Hop-On, Hop-Off Pass
- 2 Days at leisure
- Farewell Travel Divas “TEE” Party (wear your favorite Travel Divas t-shirt)
- Travel Divas hostess will be on-site
- Travel Divas Swag Bag
- All hotel taxes
RIU PLAZA AT TIMES SQUARE
Located in the heart of Manhattan, the new Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel offers its guests many services and amenities such as a gym, meeting rooms and Wi-Fi connection. At our hotel in New York you can experience our concept of urban tourism and enjoy a vacation in New York or a business trip with all of the services Riu Hotels & Resorts has to offer you.
The 29 floors of the Riu Plaza New York Times Square Hotel stand out because of their cutting edge and elegant design and their more than 600 rooms perfectly equipped with a mini refrigerator, desk, television with multimedia connections, central air conditioning and heating, among other amenities, which have been designed to offer you maximum comfort. Included among the hotel’s facilities you will find the Fashion restaurant, the 8th Avenue and the Capital bar, with its Grab & Go concept characteristic of the city. In addition, at our hotel next to Times Square, the facility fee includes access to the cloakroom, a water bottle in each room, unlimited access to the gym and several other services.
The Riu Plaza New York Times Square is located in the heart of this great city and is surrounded by emblematic sites such as Central Park, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, Carnegie Hall and the luxury stores on Fifth Avenue. Its extraordinary location makes the hotel the ideal spot from which to enjoy the authentic pace of New York life and an interesting array of cultural and leisure activities.
All guest rooms have:
- Central air conditioning/heating
- WiFi (included in the facility fee)
- Bathroom toiletries
- Bathroom with shower
- Special make-up mirror
- 110 V
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Electronic in-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
RIU TIMES SQUARE | 305 W 46th Street | New York, NY 10036
Reserve Your Trip Now
LAND ONLY TRAVEL PACKAGE
SINGLE: $2035 per person | DOUBLE: $1220 per person | TRIPLE: $950 per person
*Quad Occupancy not available
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuity for Drivers
- Gratuity for Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Flights to New York City
- Transfers from NYC airport to hotel
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You should research and find the best plan for you. Here are some suggestions:
- You should purchase your flight no later than May 1, 2018. You should try to make every effort to have your flight arrive before 3PM on June 20, 2018. Our Meet & Greet is at 7:00PM on June 20, 2018.
- You should fly into LaGuardia(LGA) or John F. Kennedy Airport(JFK).
- Hotel is 9.95 miles from LaGuardia Int’l Airport (LGA).
- Hotel is 16.2 miles from John F. Kennedy Int’l Airport (JFK).
- Please arrange your own transportation from the airport to the hotel and back the the airport.
- Kids are welcomed to attend this event at same prices.
- All rooms come with either one king bed or two double beds. Please make a note of this when booking a triple occupancy.
- Hotels in Times Square tend to be small in square footage. These rooms are 247 square feet.
- Itinerary will be published 30 days before the event.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government issued identification
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed until March 31, 2018. BEGINNING April 1, 2018, name change fee is $50 per person.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account. If a late payment is approved and your approved date is after your final deadline, a $50 late will still apply.