Celebrate the mothers in your life with a 5 Day Cruise to Bahamas and Turks/Caicos. Our five-day cruise package will offer all mothers a relaxing cruise vacation aboard the Carnival Sensation, where they can visit three different islands. They will also enjoy sun bathing at the Adult Only Retreat Area, award winning spa services, elegant evening dinners, top production theater shows and so much more. As an exclusive touch, Travel Divas will honor all mothers with a special event. This cruise is planned to be very affordable and you can choose our convenient monthly automatic payment plan. This plan will allow you worry-free monthly payments on your reservations from your credit card.
ABOUT CARNIVAL SENSATION
For a vacation where the trip’s always as fun as the destination, try Carnival Sensation. While you’re making your way towards destinations of pure islandy greatness, there’s serious vacation going on all around you, in every corner of this cruise ship.
If you’re looking to splash, Carnival Sensation definitely has options for you: a resort-style pool and waterslide options galore. (Three, to be exact.) If you’re looking for places for the kids, there’s the age-appropriate, always-awesome Camp Ocean, Circle “C” and Club O2. If you’re looking for a place away from the kids, this cruise ship features our adult-only oasis Serenity, plus Spa Carnival… not to mention RedFrog Rum Bar, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, and the pretty-much magical Alchemy Bar.
And if you’re looking for something for the whole family to do together, Carnival Sensation features Playlist Productions.
These performances feature get-up-n-dance-worthy songs everybody knows… brought to life, live on stage, in ways you’ve never experienced before.
For bonus points, there’s Hasbro, the Game Show, which brings super-sized family-favorite board games to life for kids, for parents, for grandparents… or for just about anyone who loves fun. There’s amazing burgers, designed by Guy Fieri himself, being served up at Guy’s Burger Joint. And let’s not forget Seuss at Sea, featuring Dr. Seuss’s unforgettable characters in a variety of fun across the ship, including interactive story time and a parade. Carnival Sensation sounds to us like one — oh wait! — we almost forgot Cherry On Top! This candy-and-more-store is the perfect place to stock up and stay sweet.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 5 Days aboard Carnival’s Sensation Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of the choices from below
- All meals and non-carbonated beverages
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Morning Meet & Greet Coffee Break
- All White Dinner Party
- Spring Sundress Soiree Private Brunch
- Private Farewell “Tee” Party
- Travel Divas Exclusive Gifts
- Travel Divas Trip Director traveling with you
- All port charges and taxes
- May 12: Miami, Florida — 4:00 pm
- May 13: Nassau, Bahamas — 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- May 14: Half Moon Cay, Bahamas — 7:30 am – 3:30 pm
- May 15: Grand Turk — 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
- May 16: Day at Sea
- May 17: Miami, Florida — 8:00 am
An inside cabin the most affordable way to cruise. This room type is very cozy with a full bathroom, comfortable bed(s) with Carnival’s Comfort Collection Linens and 24-hour room service. Room can sleep from one to four persons.
CRUISE PRICES – INSIDE CABIN
- Single Occupancy – $1070 per person
- Double Occupancy – $700 per person
- Triple Occupancy – $600 per person
- Quad Occupancy – $550 per person
OCEAN VIEW CABIN
Catch a glimpse of what’s going by from your Ocean View stateroom aboard Carnival Sensation, where you’ll get views you won’t find anywhere on land. Don’t miss sunrise and sunset at sea — your comfy stateroom is the best way to experience these! Room can sleep from one to four persons.
CRUISE PRICES – OCEAN VIEW CABIN
- Single Occupancy – $1265 per person
- Double Occupancy – $765 per person
- Triple Occupancy – $650 per person
- Quad Occupancy – $600 per person
Reserve Your Trip Now
SINGLE: $1070 per person | DOUBLE: $700 pp | TRIPLE: $600 pp | QUAD: $550 pp
OCEAN VIEW CABIN
SINGLE: $1265 | DOUBLE: $765 per person | TRIPLE: $650 pp | QUAD: $600 pp
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Your transportation to Miami, Florida
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Gratuities of $12.95 per person/ per day
- Travel Insurance of $65 per person
- Traveling on a Carnival Cruise requires a valid government issued identification and a certified copy of your birth certificate. Although Travel Divas, strongly suggest a valid passport for travels on a cruise ship.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our auto-bill payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org after you make your reservations.
- Please review our Auto-Bill Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should purchase your flight to Miami, Florida by March 15, 2018. Your flight should arrive on on May 12, 2018 before 1:00pm and your departure flight should be after 11:00am on May 17, 2018.
- If you plan to arrive before the cruise or stay after the cruise, please let us know as we can help with your hotel search and find something in your price range.
- If you plan to drive to Miami and park at the cruise port, please find all directions and parking fees here.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes as well as physical address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at same price.
- Roommate Matching is NOT available for this tour.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- You must make your reservations in the name that is on the travel document you will use to board the ship.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Passports are not required but are strongly recommended.
- If not using a passport, you must have a certified copy of your birth certificate and driver’s license or government issued ID.
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to protect your investment.
- We accept full payment or automatic billing.
- Automatic billing is added to all payment plans, this means payments will be automatically deducted from your credit card every month.
- If you choose to cancel automatic billing, please reply to the invoice you will receive once your reservations you will receive and request that automatic billing be removed from you account. Please note payments must be manually made on your account every month or your reservations can cancel. If you find yourself having financial difficulties and need to skip a month please email us and an account manager will notify you of your options.
- It is your responsibility, to ensure your roommate is also making timely monthly payments.
- If you roommate fails to make their payments and/or cancel, your room occupancy will change and additional fees will apply.
- You can view your account balance at any time HERE.
- Name changes are allowed until March 1, 2018
- Late fee of $100 per person is required after March 1, 2018. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline.