Two amazing cities. One tour. Enjoy the best of London and Paris on this 6-night leisurely tour. All of the top sights are included, as well as plenty of free time for your own discoveries. See Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Big Ben and St. Paul’s Cathedral. Cross the channel on a high-speed train, where you can sit in the shadows of the Eiffel Tower or cruise the River Seine at night and be amazed at the top museums of the world. Finish your trip with an Afternoon Tea Party in true Diva Style.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip economy class airfare from Atlanta to London and Paris to Atlanta
- Airline fuel surcharges
- 3 nights at Hampton Inn by Hilton Waterloo
- 3 nights at Holiday Inn Paris Gare de L’Est
- Porterage in/out of the hotel
- Travel to Paris by train via the world famous “Chunnel” standard class
- Breakfast daily
- London City Tour
- Paris City Tour
- Travel Divas Afternoon Tea Party
- Travel Divas Tote Bag
- All transfers with private bus
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Travel Divas team member on-site
Hampton Inn by Hilton Waterloo — London
Situated just a five-minute walk from London Waterloo train station, the contemporary Hampton by Hilton London Waterloo hotel offers guests an elegant, yet affordable base in the heart of London.
- Wi-Fi Internet (Free)
- Breakfast daily
- Safety deposit box
- Lobby Bar
- Business Center
HOLIDAY INN GARE de L’EST – PARIS
Savour the Parisian charm of the Holiday Inn Paris Gare de l’Est hotel, located opposite Gare de l’Est and a short walk from Gare du Nord. Holiday Inn Paris Gare de l’Est is housed in a grand, century-old building with stained-glass windows.
Width: 204 sq feet / 19 mq
- Wi-Fi Internet Access (Free)
- Breakfast daily
- Safety deposit box
Reserve Your Trip Now
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM ATLANTA
SINGLE: $5135 per person | DOUBLE: $3975 per person
LAND-ONLY PACKAGE WITHOUT AIRFARE
SINGLE: $3635 per person | DOUBLE: $2975 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except for breakfast
- Land Only package does not include airport transfers
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Visit https://www.travelinsured.com/agency for more information and to review the plan’s terms and conditions.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Roommate Matching is offered on this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where if asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- The group flight will leave US on August 13 and arrive in Europe on August 14. Check-in into the hotel is August 14. If you are purchasing your own flight, you should make note of these dates.
- August 11 – ATL/LHR on DL028 at 5:50PM, arrive in LHR on August 12 at 7:50AM
- August 18 – CDG/ATL on DL 085 at 4:15PM, arrive in ATL at 7:52PM
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS
Premier Travel One and Travel Divas accepts reservations and payments according to two schedules:
- Payment in Full at the time of booking
- Payments over time on Premier Travel One and Travel Divas Billing Plan
PAYMENT IN FULL
You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN
You are automatically enrolled in our automatic billing option if you choose a payment plan. You can relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you make your reservations, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge. If you would like to opt-out of this option, you MUST email us and let us know.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.