Discover London’s history and pageantry on Travel Divas® exploration of London. Enjoy the best of London on this 6-night leisurely tour.
All of the top sights are included, as well as plenty of free time for your own discoveries. See the House of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Big Ben and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
Finish your trip with an Afternoon Tea Party in true Diva Style.
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- Tour of Westminster Abbey, one of the world’s greatest churches with a history stretching back over a thousand years. It has been the setting for every Coronation since 1066 and for numerous other royal occasions, including sixteen royal weddings. Princess Diana’s funeral was held here and 17 monarchs are buried here.
- Tour Tower of London, a former fortress and Royal Palace that has witnessed 1000 years of history most notoriously as a prison. You will view the Crown Jewels and the iconic Tower Bridge.
- An exclusive, very British Style High Afternoon Tea at an iconic luxury hotel
- Visit legendary Windsor Castle, the oldest inhabited castle in the world, home to over 39 monarchs in the last 1,000 years.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip economy class airfare from Atlanta to
- 6 nights at The Bailey’s Hotel
- Breakfast daily
- Iconic Sights of London Tour
- Westminster Abbey Private Guided Tour
- Divas Lace & Pearls High Tea Party
- Tower of London Tour
- Windsor Castle Tour
- Thames River Cruise
- All Red Farewell Dinner
- 6 Day London Pass
- Travel Divas® Tote Bag
- All transfers with private bus
- English Speaking Local Guide
- Travel Divas team member on-site
travel divas in london
The Bailey’s Hotel
An elegant 19th-century town house, the Bailey’s Hotel London is centrally located in Kensington. These luxurious rooms are only 100 feet from the Gloucester Road Tube Station.
Kensington Gardens, Hyde Park, Royal Albert Hall and a series of museums including the Natural History Museum, the Science Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum are all within a 10-minute walk.
Stylishly restored in 2016, The Bailey’s Hotel London retains many of its original Victorian features, from the magnificent staircase to the stained-glass windows. Spacious and welcoming, the rooms offer flat-screen TVs and an individual private bathroom with free toiletries and slippers. Complimentary bottled water, coffee, tea and biscuits are provided in the rooms and replenished daily.
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fitness center
Reserve Your Trip Now
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM ATL
SINGLE: $4225 per person | DOUBLE: $3425 per person
LAND ONLY, NO AIRFARE
SINGLE: $3225 per person | DOUBLE: $2425 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Drivers and Tour Guides
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except where noted above
- Additional excursions offered by Tour Guide
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Please click here for more information on travel insurance.
Will be published December 2019
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before February 20, 2021.
- Roommate Matching is offered for this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- The group flight will leave US on August 13, 2020 and arrive in London on August 14 2020. Check-in into the hotel is August 14.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date plus any vendor fees.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.