Experience some of Italy’s most stunning landscapes in this unique luxury tailored Travel Divas Tour, which includes the coastal gems of Naples and Sorrento and the inland beauty of Florence. We have designed this 5-star itinerary to include the most strikingly beautiful places of Italy. We will also indulge and take in 1 lunch and 5 special Italian dinners throughout this amazing and breathtaking tour.
- Stay in Montecatini Terme, the spa center of Italy
• Stand before Michelangelo’s David in Florence
• Enjoy a rustic Tuscan Paesana Dinner with wine and olive-tasting
• Experience one of the world’s most spectacular drives along the Amalfi coast
• Enjoy a full day journey to Isle of Capri by boat
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Economy roundtrip flight from JFK or ATL
- 6 nights accommodations at following hotels or Similar 5 Star hotel
- Stay in Montecatini Terme, the spa center of Italy
- Stand before Michelangelo’s David in Florence
- Enjoy a rustic Tuscan Paesana Dinner with wine and olive-tasting
- Experience one of the world’s most spectacular drives along the Amalfi coast
- Journey to Isle of Capri by boat
- Amalfi Coast Drive
- Leisure Day in Montecatini
- All White Welcome Dinner
- Fascinators and Pearls Evening Dinner
- Breakfast daily, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners with wine
- Italian city hotel taxes, fees & service charges
- Travel Divas hostess on site
- Travel Divas Gift Bag
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
Grand Hotel La Pace & Spa, Motecatini
Situated in the heart of Montecatini Terme where time stays still: welcome to Grand Hotel & La Pace Spa, a place where dream and reality come together for an unforgettable experience.
Upscale luxury will characterize your stay in Montecatini Terme. At Grand Hotel & La Pace, a luxurious 5-star property in Montecatini Terme, there is something special waiting for you: 130 spacious, sunny rooms where history and modern comforts combine. Here you will find the solace and privacy you have been looking for. All the rooms include:
- Mini Bar
- Flat Screen TV and Satellite
- Telephone direct line,
- Free Wi-fi connection.
Grand Hotel La Favorita, Sorrento (Naples)
The Grand Hotel la Favorita is a recently inaugurated 5-star hotel surrounded by a lush Mediterranean garden. Located in the historic center of Sorrento and with the Gulf of Naples in the background, the Grand Hotel la Favorita boasts an excellent location within walking distance of some of the most beautiful terraces overlooking the sea of the Sorrento peninsula.
Hotel La Favorita features elegant, bright and spacious rooms, all furnished in style with precious wooden furniture, finished in detail. The floors in Vietri majolica give a touch of class and brightness to the rooms, creating a striking atmosphere of relaxation and great positivity. The rooms are the ideal place to rest after a day spent discovering the historic homes of the Sorrento Peninsula, in long nature walks or by the sea.
The CLASSIC rooms all have a balcony, overlooking the historic center of Sorrento. They are bright and spacious, all furnished in style with precious wooden furniture finished in detail with high ceilings and magnificent frescoes.
- Air conditioning and heating with individual control
- Minibar with wide assortment
- Telephone with direct line
- Free Wifi internet access
- Wardrobe with safety deposit box
- LCD flat screen satellite TV
- Writing desk with lamp
Reserve Your Trip Now
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM JFK OR ATL
SINGLE: $5125 per person | DOUBLE: $4225 per person
SINGLE: $4125 | DOUBLE: $3225 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages during meals unless noted
- Items of a personal nature
- Additional excursions offered by tour guide
- Flight itinerary will be published September 2018
- Flight schedule is subject to change
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Because all of Premier Travel One and Travel Divas tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Email us about our preferred travel insurance vendor list.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond the travel dates. Your passport should not expire before November 10, 2019.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- Roommate Matching is offered on this tour. If you want to be matched, please enter “Roommate Requested” on the reservation form. Also, please note roommate matching does not take place until after 75% of the cost of the package is paid.
- The group flight will leave the US on May 3 and arrive in Florence, Italy on May 4. Check-in into the hotel is May 4.
- The group flight will depart Naples, Italy on May 10 headed back to the United States.
- This moderately active trip covers a fair amount of ground each day. Expect from three to four hours walking every touring day. The pace is moderate, however, you will encounter some uneven surfaces, stairs, steps and significant slopes.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Travel Divas cannot request seats on your behalf.
- Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class. If you require another class of service please purchase our Land Only Package and secure your flight on your own.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.