For the Divas that love art—there’s no better city than Milan. We’ll take you and your friends or family on a tour starting in this famous Italian city where you can see masterpieces such as DaVinci’s Last Supper. And where you can tour landmarks such as the Duomo di Milano at the heart of the city. As a Diva, you’d be interested to know that Milan is worshipped by fashionistas and designers too—after visiting art galleries, you can also enjoy world-class shopping. The next leg of your journey will take you to the Swiss Alps and the town of Lugano, Switzerland. There you can marvel at the breathtaking natural beauty and walk to the Santa Maria degli Angioli church (built around 1500). On your way back, make sure to delight in Swiss chocolate. What a sweet ending to your trip!
Join Travel Divas on their tour to Northern Italy and Southern Switzerland. Milan is a city of great beauty, where elaborate landmarks like the Duomo di Milano sit at the heart of a metropolis worshipped by fashionistas and designers. From famous art galleries housing works like Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper to a plethora of boutiques, Milan is an art-lovers’ and shoppers’ paradise – though there’s plenty more to keep you occupied. You can also spend some of the free time we’ve left in your itinerary to relax with a cappuccino, find a great Italian cooking class, have a wine tasting and people-watch in one of the many cafes and bars.Also added to the itinerary, you will pass over the Italian boarder by train and arrive in Switzerland. Take a scenic drive to the foot of the Alps and the “Monte Carlo of Switzerland”. Featuring breathtaking panoramas and excellent shopping opportunities, it is a destination you do not want to miss. If you are craving artistic culture, take a relaxing walk through town to Santa Maria degli Angioli.
For a spot of retail therapy, make your way over to the beautiful downtown shopping area, brimming with inviting shops, rich Swiss chocolate, and fine luxury goods. The choice is yours. After that, the bus will take you back to Milan’s city center in time for dinner. Also added to the itinerary, you will pass over the Italian boarder by train and arrive in Switzerland. Take a scenic drive to the foot of the Alps and the “Monte Carlo of Switzerland”. Featuring breathtaking panoramas and excellent shopping opportunities, it is a destination you do not want to miss. If you are craving artistic culture, take a relaxing walk through town to Santa Maria degli Angioli. For a spot of retail therapy, make your way over to the beautiful downtown shopping area, brimming with inviting shops, rich Swiss chocolate, and fine luxury goods. The choice is yours. After that, the bus will take you back to Milan’s city center in time for dinner.
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- Panoramic walking tour starting at Sforza Castle, proceeding to Duomo Square and then Victor Emmanuel Galleria
- Outlet Shopping at Serravalle Outlet Mall with over 300 named designers such as Prada, Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci with up to over 70% off
- Day Tour to Lugano, Switzerland
- A Travel Divas Exclusive Night Out on the Town
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Lugano, Switzerland Day Excursion
- Two Days at Leisure to Explore on your own
- Travel Divas Club Night (entrance fee not included)
- Travel Divas Gift Package
- All transfers with private bus
- English Speaking Local Guide
THE ROSA GRAND MILANO
The Rosa Grand Milano – Starhotels Collezione is a luxury hotel near Duomo in Milan city center that perfectly captures Milan’s mix of the innovative and the inspiring. Widely acclaimed as one of the best hotels in the city centre of Milan, the Rosa Grand puts you in the heart of the city’s historic district.
- The magnificent Duomo di Milano, the world-famous La Scala Theatre and the city’s elegant Via Montenapoleone shopping street are a five minute walk away.
- The refurbished interior exudes Italian craftsmanship with each of the 330 rooms fusing impeccable comfort with chic Italian style.
- The Wellness Center offers a relax area complete with Turkish bath and solarium. Your very own Personal Trainer is available upon request and must be reserved in advance.
- Wi-Fi Internet (Free)
- Pillow menu
- Safety deposit box
- Espresso coffee machine
- Tray with electric kettle and assortment of hot beverage
- Room service
- My Starbeauty
Reserve Your Trip Now
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM JFK
SINGLE: $5999 per person | DOUBLE: $4599 per person
Land Only Package
SINGLE: $4499 per person | DOUBLE: $3099 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide (suggested $10 per day for tour guide and $5 per day for driver)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except breakfast and Welcome Dinner
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Because all of Premier Travel One and Travel Divas tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made.
Visit https://www.travelinsured.com/agencyfor more information and to review the plan`s terms and conditions.
Subject to change.
Flight schedule will be published November 2017.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon. Refunds will not be provided for expired passports.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note that our group flight leaves New York, NY (JFK) on June 9, 2018 and arrive in Milan, Italy (MXP) on June 10, 2018. Check-in at the hotel begins on June 10, 2018.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees arrive into JFK at least 4 hours before flight time. For peace of mind, you should additionally consider flying into JFK on June 8, 2018 and stay one night at nearby hotel.
- If you require a roommate match, please indicate on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name, please enter: “roommate match”.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- This group tour will include walking tours over uneven and rugged streets. Please plan accordingly.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at same price.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class. If you require to choose your own seats or require another class of service other than economy, we suggest you purchase our Land Only package.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.