Travel Divas’ first Greece Tour SOLD OUT within 6 hours. We added a second tour to accommodate those who did not get a chance to book Tour One. Please book quickly! Don’t have a roommate, no worries…. We offer roommate matching on this tour.
Travel Divas are going to Greece, where we will enjoy the relaxing atmosphere of Athens and the Greek Islands, combining remarkable archaeological sites, magnificent beaches, white washed villages, scrumptious food and great shopping! In Athens – pay tribute to the Acropolis. In Mykonos – stroll through the whitewashed houses and the narrow alleyways and beautiful paradise beaches. In Santorini – enjoy magnificent views and white washed houses perched on the edge of the cliff overlooking the Aegean sea. Experience Greek culinary delights, visit an active volcano and hot springs and ending your trip with a magnificent view of the sunset.
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- Experience Therian Volcanic Wine Tasting
- Sail to famous Red Beach for swimming
- Take a dip in Hot Springs in Santorini
- Visit temples dedicated to Apollo and Artemis
- Visit Acropolis Museum
- Tour the Sacred Harbor
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip economy class airfare to/from ATL to ATH
- Airline fuel surcharges
- 3 Nights at El Greco in Santorini
- 3 Nights at Petasos Beach Resort & Spa in Mykonos
- 2 Nights at Electra Hotel Athens
- Breakfast daily
- Wine Tasting in Santorini with experienced sommelier
- Swim Day in Santorini with stops at Red Beach and Hot Springs
- Beach Day in Mykonos
- Island of Delos Tour in Mykonos
- Panoramic Drive through Athens
- Visit Acropolis and Acropolis Museum
- Several leisure days to experience Santorini and Mykonos on your own
- Travel Divas Gift Package
- All transfers with private bus with full flight package
- English Speaking Local Guide
EL GRECO, SANTORINI
Stay in the heart of Cairo, with views of the Great Pyramids to enchant you and ancient zoological and botanical gardens right outside your door. At this five star establishment you will enjoy fine dining and superior service.
- Bright and airy interior with natural wood finishes
- Comfortable contemporary furnishings great for relaxing and entertaining
- Accented millwork adding warmth and beauty
- Entertainment centre with TV and DVD player
- Marble bathroom with deep soaking tub and glass-enclosed shower
- Multi-line telephones and high-speed Internet access to stay connected
- Stylish marble bathroom with inlaid tile
- Deep soaking tub
- Separate glass-enclosed shower
- Large double vanity ideal for sharing
- Separate WC with bidet
PETASOS BEACH RESORT, MYKONOS
The luxurious newly renovated Petasos Beach in Mykonos, stands majestically on its own private peninsula combining impeccable seductive taste and stunning sea views of the Aegean to create unique privacy and a true relaxation experience.
Everything comes together to form an unforgettable picture. An aesthetically perfect beach resort & spa hotel, breathtaking natural beauty, and warm and kindhearted people with a tradition of excellence in service who are dedicated to your well being.
You are invited to experience the Petasos Beach Resort & Spa.
All accommodations are superbly equipped with:
- Terrace or Balcony
- Individually controlled air-conditioning.
- Satellite television and music
- Duvet Covers
- In Room Safe
- Magnifying Mirror and hairdryer
- Wifi internet access
- Exclusive Bath Amenities GILCHRIST & SOAMES, London
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Dining Table
Inviting and welcoming, the Electra Athens, in the city’s commercial district is the place to stay whether you are here for business or pleasure. Subtle and elegant and just off Syntagma square, our hotel rooms and suites are ideally located to host your city break or business trip without sacrificing the style and comfort you are used to.
Designed with the busy traveler of the 21st century in mind, and operated, as all Electra Hotels and Resorts are, under the philosophy of warm, heartfelt Greek hospitality, the Electra Athens features cozy rooms, supreme amenities and delicious breakfast and meals. In our well-appointed hotel rooms and suites, the comfortable beds, muted décor and carefully chosen details create an atmosphere of soothing comfort, while in the breakfast restaurant and all day café, tasty dishes complete the delightful experience.
- Color LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- Central heating-cooling system
- Direct telephone lines in room and bathroom
- Work desk with desktop lamp
- Laptop-sized electronic safe
- Mini bar
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities (daily refilled)
- Double-glazed windows
- Marble-tiled bathrooms
- Hair dryer
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Magnifying mirror in the bathrooms
- Pillow menu comprising two different options
- Microfiber duvets for a comfortable sleep
- Iron & ironing board (available upon request)
Reserve Your Trip Now
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM ATL
SINGLE: $5259 per person | DOUBLE: $4259 per person
LAND ONLY PACKAGE
SINGLE: $4059 per person | DOUBLE: $3059 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide (suggested $10 per day for tour guide and $5 per day for driver)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except breakfast
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Because all of Premier Travel One and Travel Divas tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured.
Subject to change.
Flight schedule will be published September 2017.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon. Refunds will not provided for expired passports.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note that our group flight leaves Atlanta, GA (ATL) on May 21, 2018 and arrives in Athens, Greece (ATH) on May 22, 2018. Check-in at hotel begins on May 22, 2018.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees arrive into ATL at least 4 hours before flight time. For peace of mind, you should additionally consider flying into ATL on May 19, 2018 and stay one night at nearby hotel. We can provide assistance with hotels.
- If you purchase the land only package, airport transfers are NOT included.
- If you purchase the land only package, intra land (Greece domestic) flights and ferry is included.
- If you require a roommate match, please indicate on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name, please enter: “roommate match”.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- This group tour will include walking tours over uneven and rugged streets. Please plan accordingly.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at same price.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class. If you require to choose your own seats or require another class of service other than economy, we suggest you purchase our Land Only package.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.