It’s time to get ready for Travel Divas most anticipated event of the year: Our annual Girlfriends Cruise. Bring your girlfriends, sisters, aunts, and mother on this fabulous week of bonding and relaxing in the Caribbean. We have chosen Carnival Glory to cruise on for 2019. This is our 11th year for this event. We are adding new on-board events such as a Mardi Gras Themed Party and our signature Tea Party. Come on and let’s celebrate life with the girls. You deserve this!
If you’re looking for a vacation at sea that’s as colorful as the décor of the cruise ship taking you there, an entire palette of fun activities and hot spots awaits aboard Carnival Glory. For starters, there’s a rainbow of salsa options for dressing up your tacos and burritos at BlueIguana Cantina, while Guy’s Burger Joint serves up burgers designed by the colorful personality himself: celebrity chef Guy Fieri.
Speaking of colorful personalities, you’ll enjoy a variety of stand-up comedians at The Punchliner Comedy Club. Picture yourself grabbing a drink at the open-air RedFrog Rum Bar or BlueIguana Tequila Bar… whichever color or spirit’s more your style. Represent
7-DAY WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE ITINERARY
- Sun, Oct 20: New Orleans, LA, 4 pm
- Mon, Oct 21: Fun Day At Sea
- Tue, Oct 22: Fun Day At Sea
- Wed, Oct 23: Montego Bay, Jamaica, 8 am — 5 pm
- Thu, Oct 24: Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands, 7 am — 4 pm
- Fri, Oct 25: Cozumel, Mexico, 10 am — 6 pm
- Sat, Oct 26: Fun Day At Sea
- Sun, Oct 27: New Orleans, LA, 8 am
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 7 Days aboard Carnival’s Glory Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- All meals and non-carbonated drinks
- Meet and Greet Mardi Gras Kick-Off Party
- Wakanda Forever African Dinner Party
- Denim & Pearls Tea Party
- Selfie Cocktail Party
- Travel Divas Exclusive Gift Bag with T-shirt
- All taxes and port charge
past girlfriends cruises
On a Carnival cruise, your stateroom is your home base. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony— you’ll find yours a well-appointed way to wind down the day. And whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service, and more sweet perks inside.
An Interior stateroom is the most affordable way to cruise, and Carnival Glory’s interiors are not just cozy, but are full of things you’d expect from any Carnival stateroom: a full private bathroom, Carnival Comfort Collection linens and just-a-call-away 24-hour room service.
Catch a glimpse of what’s going by from your Ocean View stateroom aboard Carnival Glory, where you’ll get views you won’t find anywhere on land. Don’t miss sunrise and sunset at sea — your comfy stateroom is the best way to experience these!
Balcony staterooms were designed for maximum sea breeze and the most stunning views, so look to a balcony if you’re looking to cruise aboard Carnival Glory. Any time you’re in your room, you’re just steps away from your own personal outdoor oasis, featuring the sort of sea view you can also feel.
Reserve Your Trip Now
SINGLE: $1500 per room | DOUBLE: $900 per person | TRIPLE: $780 per person | QUAD: $725 per person
SINGLE: $1575 per room | DOUBLE: $975 per person | TRIPLE: $825 per person | QUAD: $750 per person
SINGLE: $1995 per room | DOUBLE: $1175 per person | TRIPLE: $975 per person | QUAD: $850 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities of $13.99 per person, per day
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to New Orleans, LA
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Please review carnival’s travel insurance here.
- Interior cabin: $79 per person
- Oceanview cabin: $95 per person
- Balcony cabin: $109 per person
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Triple occupancy = three persons to a room
- Quad occupancy = four persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
- Traveling on carnival cruise required a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid us passport.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our auto-bill payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com you make your reservations.
- Please review our auto-bill payment plan option.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before event. Some travel sites will allow you to set alerts to advise you when prices are dropping. You should purchase your flight no later than 30 days before the trip.
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into New Orleans, LA no later than 12 pm. You should arrive at the cruise port and ship no later than 3 pm. No exceptions!
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at the same price.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- A valid passport is suggested but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Once you make your reservations, you can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- You are responsible to keep Premier Travel One and Travel Divas informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.