It’s time to get ready for Travel Divas most anticipated event of the year: Our annual Girlfriends Cruise. Bring your girlfriends, sisters, aunts, and mother on this fabulous week of bonding and relaxing in the Caribbean. We have chosen Carnival Sunshine to cruise on for 2018. There’s big fun and many surprises planned for this 10th annual cruise.
Everything the sunlight touches on Carnival Sunshine has been doused with an extra dose of fun. There’s plenty to find atop this ship, where you can spend your days being kissed by the warm rays of the sun. Visit the biggest Serenity area ever, featuring three decks, plenty of recliners… and even a waterfall. Carnival WaterWorks, our onboard waterpark, doesn’t just deliver the favorites… this one debuted the slick Speedway Splash slide. There’s also SportSquare, where you can let your inner champion run free (around the jogging track), traverse SkyCourse high up above, or even engage in a little one-on-one, from ping pong to foosball to giant chess.
When you’re on your Carnival Sunshine cruise, step out of the sun and try out some shade (and it’s some pretty cool shade, at that).
The first thing you’ll see is the Sunshine Atrium… and let’s just say first impressions count. From there, check out dining options — this ship has everything under the Carnival sun — like Guy’s Burger Joint, BlueIguana Cantina, Fahrenheit 555 Steakhouse and JiJi Asian Kitchen. Some of the greatest Carnival bars are here: RedFrog Pub, BlueIguana Tequila Bar, SkyBox Sports Bar and Alchemy Bar… plus the already-classic Havana Bar! You’ll enjoy musical revues from Playlist Productions, while Hasbro, The Game Show gets cruisers like you up on stage, competing in larger-than-life family favorites come to life.
When you find yourself between the Carnival Sunshine and some actual sunshine, fun at sea is guaranteed.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 5 Nights aboard Carnival’s Sunshine Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- All meals and non-carbonated drinks
- Travel Divas Meet and Greet
- NFL Jersey Party
- Costume Party with Prizes
- All Red Cocktail Party
- Travel Divas exclusive t-shirt
- All taxes and port charge
5-DAY Eastern CARIBBEAN CRUISE
- Sunday: Port Canaveral, FL — 4:00 pm
- Monday: Fun Day at Sea
- Tuesday: Amber Cove, Dominican Republic — 9:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Wednesday: Grand Turk — 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Thursday: Fun Day at Sea
- Friday: Port Canaveral, FL — 8:00 am
On a Carnival cruise, your stateroom is your home base. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well-appointed way to wind down the day. And whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service, and more sweet perks inside.
An Interior stateroom is the most affordable way to cruise, and Carnival Sunshine’s interiors are not just cozy, but are full of things you’d expect from any Carnival stateroom: a full private bathroom, Carnival Comfort Collection linens and just-a-call-away 24-hour room service.
- Single Occupancy – $1180 per room
- Double Occupancy – $740 per person
- Triple Occupancy – $640 per person
- Quad Occupancy – $580 per person
Catch a glimpse of what’s going by from your Ocean View stateroom aboard Carnival Sunshine, where you’ll get views you won’t find anywhere on land. Don’t miss sunrise and sunset at sea — your comfy stateroom is the best way to experience these!
- Single Occupancy – $1240 per room
- Double Occupancy – $760 per person
- Triple Occupancy – $660 per person
- Quad Occupancy – $620 per person
Balcony staterooms were designed for maximum sea breeze and the most stunning views, so look to a balcony if you’re looking to cruise aboard Carnival Sunshine. Any time you’re in your room, you’re just steps away from your own personal outdoor oasis, featuring the sort of sea view you can also feel.
- Single Occupancy – $1640 per room
- Double Occupancy – $1000 per person
- Triple Occupancy – $800 per person
- Quad Occupancy – $700 per person
Reserve Your Trip Now
SINGLE: $1180 per room | DOUBLE: $740 per person | TRIPLE: $640 pp | QUAD: $580 pp
SINGLE: $1240 per room | DOUBLE: $760 per person | TRIPLE: $660 pp | QUAD: $620 pp
SINGLE: $1640 per room | DOUBLE: $1000 per person | TRIPLE: $800 pp | QUAD: $700 pp
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities of $12.50 per person, per day
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Port Canaveral, FL
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Please review Carnival’s Travel Insurance HERE.
- Interior Cabin: $65 per person
- Oceanview Cabin: $65 per person
- Balcony Cabin: $95 per person
OCCUPANCY DETAILS :
- Single Occupancy = One person to a room
- Double Occupancy = Two persons to a room
- Triple Occupancy = Three persons to a room
- Quad Occupancy = Four persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
- Traveling on Carnival Cruise required a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid US Passport.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our auto-bill payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com after you make your reservations.
- Please review our Auto-Bill Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before event. Some travel sites will allow you to set alerts to advise you when prices are dropping. You should purchase your flight no later than 30 days before the trip.
- You should plan to make arrangements to get to the ship before 3PM on October 28, 2018. No exceptions.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at same price.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- A valid passport is suggested but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Once you make your reservations, you can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- You are responsible to keep Premier Travel One and Travel Divas informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.