THANKSGIVING WEEK WILL BE LIT! Join us down in the Bayou for the greatest NFC South rivalry match-up along with the biggest HBCU football match-up of the season. This is our 11th Annual Road trip down to New Orleans at the Atlanta Falcons take on the New Orleans Saints. This year is a special treat as you will also get to experience the 45th Annual Bayou Classic. This will be a sure party weekend of football and parties. This is a must attend event for true football fans and supporters.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round trip Transportation from Atlanta to New Orleans
- 4 Nights at Hilton Riverside
- Red & Black Welcome to NOLA 3-for-1 Party (Open to Public)
- Travel Divas Private Game Night Watch Party (Open Bar)
- Travel Divas Staff on-site
- ****NO GAME TICKET INCLUDED****
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
It’s all about location in New Orleans and the Hilton New Orleans Riverside places you at the center of it all. Nestled against the banks of the Mississippi, you can watch the ships come sailing in or dive into the city life just steps away. Grab a beignet, listen to live jazz, ride a streetcar, or hop into a parade, you never know what you’ll experience in the vibrant culture and excitement of New Orleans just outside our front door.
Standard room – Room comes with either one King Bed or Two Queen Beds, refridgerator, 37 inch TV and private bath.
- Air Conditioning
- Black-Out Curtains
- Clock Radio w/ MP3 Connection
- Connecting Rooms
- Curved Shower Rod
- Duvet Covers
- Ergonomic Desk Chair
- HD Channels
- Hilton Serenity Bed
- On-Demand Movies
- On-Demand Video Games
- Room Accessible by Request
- TV – 37 Inch Flat Panel HD
- TV– Premium HBO,CNN,ESPN
- Thermostat (adjustable)
- Work Desk with Adjustable Lamp
Reserve Your Trip Now
PACKAGE WITH TRANSPORTATION FROM ATLANTA
Single Occupancy: $1050 per person (1 person per suite)
Double Occupancy: $600 per person (2 people per suite)
Triple Occupancy: $495 per person (3 people per suite)
Quad Occupancy: $400 per person (4 people per suite)
LAND-ONLY PACKAGE WITHOUT TRANSPORTATION FROM ATLANTA
Single Occupancy: $1000 per person (1 person per suite)
Double Occupancy: $550 per person (2 people per suite)
Triple Occupancy: $445 per person (3 people per suite)
Quad Occupancy: $350 per person (4 people per suite)
- You can view your account balance at anytime HERE: https://traveldivas.fortapay.com/
- Travel Insurance is strongly suggested. View our list of suggested Travel Insurance Companies.
- You must make your reservations in the name that is on your government issued identification that you will use to check in to the hotel.
- A credit card may be required when checking into the hotel for incidentals. Please be prepared.
- Hotel room assignment is solely at the discretion of the hotel.
- All roommates should make their reservations within 24 hours of your reservations.
- Our motorcoach from Atlanta will leave on Wednesday, November 21 at 6 am. Hotel check-in is not until 3 pm, if you arrive before then, please be prepared to leave your luggage at the bell desk until rooms are available.
On Sunday, November 25, check out is at noon. If you are riding the motorcoach you will be required to be checked out and be on the motorcoach at 8:30 am.
- We accept full payment or automatic billing.
- Automatic billing is added to all payment plans, this means payments will be automatically deducted from your credit card every month.
- If you choose to cancel automatic billing, please reply to the invoice you will receive once your reservations you will receive and request that automatic billing be removed from you account. Please note payments must be manually made on your account every month or your reservations can cancel. If you find yourself having financial difficulties and need to skip a month please email us and an account manager will notify you of your options.
- It is your responsibility, to ensure your roommate is also making timely monthly payments.
- Name changes are allowed until October 1, 2018.
- Late fee of $50 per person is required after your final payment date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline.