This is the pinnacle of African royalty with 8 nights of Elegant African Adventures that will carry you through the rich Kenyan Safari with a wondrous ride through the lush Great Rift Valley where you will camp for lunch overlooking the shore of the “pink” Lake Elmentaita, surrounded by vast and unspoiled plains. Give yourself the experience of the century, place your feet on the Soysambu Conservancy and witness an astounding variety of flora and fauna you can only find in Africa.
You will also get the opportunity to travel through the Maasai Mara National Reserve in the southwest corner of Kenya. You can enjoy lunch at the camp before going out on the afternoon game drive. Imagine riding through a reserve dominated by lions, elephants, buffalo, and rhinos! There is so much more packed into this amazing trip as well, from taking a hot-air balloon safari while watching the sunrise to learning about the semi-nomadic tribe of the Maasai.
After a magical experience in Kenya, we will fly to Zanzibar – the ultimate Indian Ocean Experience with its fascinating UNESCO world heritage site, a historical stone town with magnificent beaches. Here you can stroll through narrow alleyways and stone streets and board a traditional dhow to experience the fiery golden sun setting beyond the horizon while savoring a deliciously chilled glass of wine. Lastly, you can unwind at a beach hotel after a week of game drives to soak in the fact of you living your best life in Africa. This is not the trip of the year, Travel Diva, this is an experience that happens once in a lifetime. Are you ready?
TOUR SPECIAL FEATURES
- Game drive to Soysambu Conservancy
- Maasai Mara game drive
- Visit Karen Blixen Museum, prominent author of Out of Africa
- Visit semi-nomadic tribes
- Hand feed Rothschild giraffes
- Sunset Dhow Cruise with Wine
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Roundtrip economy class flight from JFK to NBO, ZNZ to JFK
- 8 nights accommodations at the following hotels or similar
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches, 5 dinners
- Morning Game Drive in Maasai Mara
- Afternoon Game Drive in Maasai Mara
- Maasai Village Visit
- Karen Blixen Museum
- Giraffe Centre
- Sundress & Hat Sunset Wine Cruise
- Stone Town City Tour
- Spice Tour
- Beach & Pool Day
- African Themed Farewell Dinner
- Safari Themed Swag Bag
- Travel Divas Hostess On-Site
- One way flight Nairobi to Zanzibar
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers with deluxe private coach
travel divas in africa
Hotel Intercontinental Nairobi
A haven in the city, this Nairobi hotel is ideally located for business, next to the Parliament building, walking distance to Kenyatta International Convention Centre and the government hub. This hotel is the ideal choice for discerning business travelers boasting an award-winning Indian restaurant – Bhandini, a dine by the pool restaurant, coffee shop and bars. Explore attractions close to our hotel whether it is handmade African artifacts at Maasai market or the beautiful Nairobi National Park.
Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp
Tucked among golden-barked acacia trees, under the shadow of ancient volcanoes, Lake Elmenteita Serena Camp is a truly magical setting for your next safari holiday in Kenya. You’ll find our small, immaculately maintained safari camp on the shores of glittering Lake Elmenteita in Kenya’s Soysambu Conservancy, just a two-hour drive from Nairobi and a short distance from the flamingo-filled Lake Nakuru. Here, the modern comforts of a five-star hotel blend seamlessly with the rich history and culture for which Soysambu is famous, resulting in an ambiance that is at once invitingly rustic and utterly sophisticated.
Airy, environmentally friendly safari tents offer British Colonial décor, plush bedding with mosquito nets, bathrooms with double vanities and hot water, a large private veranda and free Wi-Fi. The stunning Flamingo Suite is tailor-made for honeymooning couples, and offers a separate bedroom, a lounge with a television and a Jacuzzi with breath-taking lake views. Sample the bounty of the area in our peaceful dining room, or plan an unforgettable meal in the bush, and dine amidst the conservancy’s 450 bird species and 15,000 wild animals. Embark on a captivating game ride, relax poolside, spoil yourself with a spa treatment or participate in one of the many activities offered within the camp.
Ashnil Mara Camp
Ashnil Mara Camp, with 50 luxury tents, is located in the Maasai Mara National Reserve and close to the Mara River, famous for the wildebeest migration.
Our luxury Maasai Mara Camp is arguably in one of the very best positions in the Maasai Mara for game viewing and also provides the perfect setting to sit and relax at the end of a exciting day of game drives.
After your game drive, you can take a dip in our swimming pool or simply relax by the pool. This is the perfect place to relax and laze around in the calm afternoons. The restaurant serves set buffets featuring international, oriental and traditional African cuisine, while the open-air bar serves a wide selection of beers, cocktails and liquors. The lounge is located in the main building away from the dining area. The décor has an African touch that makes it a wonderful place to pass the time and relax. There will be a variety of drinks served and these will include liqueur, soft drinks, cocktails, wines, and spirits, local and international beers.
Crowne Plaza Nairobi Airport
With a stay at Crowne Plaza Hotel Nairobi in Nairobi, you’ll be in the business district and minutes from Kenya Railway Golf Club and Strathmore University. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Nyayo National Stadium and Nairobi Railway Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 206 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Zanzibar Serena Hotel
Located in the heart of Stone Town and a member of the elite ‘Small Luxury Hotels of the World’ this stunning property is set in two historic seafront buildings that have been integrated and restored. The hotel is elegant and romantic and offers the best in island hospitality. The interiors echo Zanzibar’s rich Arab influence.
Although access to the hotel’s stretch of private beach can be arranged, this hotel will primarily attract the traveler who wants to be immersed in the hustle and bustle of Stonetown’s daily activity and cultural diversity
Zanzibar Serena Inn offers a variety of rooms including a presidential suite, executive suites, a honeymoon suite, prime rooms and standard rooms. All the bedrooms overlook the azure waters of the Indian Ocean, are adorned with antique features and feature traditionally carved furniture.
Reserve Your Trip Now
FULL PACKAGE WITH AIRFARE FROM JFK
SINGLE: $6709 per person | DOUBLE: $5409 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide (suggested $10 per day for tour guide and $5 per day for driver)
- Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax of $1 per person per night (payable locally)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals except noted above
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Because all of Premier Travel One and Travel Divas tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Visit https://www.travelinsured.com/agency for more information and to review the plan`s terms and conditions.
Subject to change.
- EK 204, Nov 2 JFK-DXB, leave 11:20AM, arrive 7:50AM (next day)
- EK 719, Nov 3 DXB-NBO, leave 10:25AM, arrive 2:35PM
- EK 2191, Nov 11 ZNZ-DXB, leave 10:00PM, arrive 4:55AM (next day)
- EK 719, Nov 12 DXB-JFK, leave 8:30AM, arrive 1:55PM
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon. Refunds will not be provided for expired passports.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Visa required — Kenya: The current fee for a single-entry visa is $51 and must be obtained in advance. Passengers continuing onto Tanzania, and connecting in Nairobi, Kenya for their final departure flight to the US do not require a transit or multiple entry visa. A single-entry visa is valid for connecting flights. Passengers traveling to Kenya will need to provide a reference, including name, address, and phone number, for their Kenyan visa. We will provide the full details of hotels and the local contact offices once the tour is confirmed and you are ready for the passengers to start their visa applications.
Passengers continuing onto Tanzania from Kenya must carry proof of yellow fever vaccination. To apply directly for a Single-Entry visa, go to evisa.go.ke and follow the instructions. You will await approval via email (approx. 2 days), then download and print the eVisa to be presented upon entry to Kenya. The eVisa is valid for 3 months before travel. Contact the Kenyan Embassy at 2247 R-Street N.W., Washington, D.C. 20008; Telephone: 202-387-6101; Website: www.kenyaembassy.com.
- Visa Required — Tanzania: Visa required and all passport holders should have four entirely blank (unstamped) visa pages in their passport. Visas are available for purchase at the Kilimanjaro Airport, however we strongly suggest it is obtained in advance to avoid long delays and ensure entry. Visas upon arrival are not guaranteed. The current fee for a visa is $100. Passengers purchasing a visa at the airport must be prepared to pay in USD (cash). Passengers traveling to Tanzania will need to provide a reference, including name, address, and phone number, for their Tanzanian visa. We will provide the full details of hotels and the local contact offices by June 2019. To pre-purchase a visa, contact the Embassy of Tanzania, 1232 22nd Street NW, Washington, DC 20037. Telephone: (202) 884-1080.
- Passengers traveling from Kenya into Tanzania will be required to carry proof of yellow fever vaccination.
- A total of 7(seven) blank visa pages in your passport is required for this tour.
- Please note that our group flight leaves New York, NY (JFK) on November 2, 2019 and arrive in Nairobi, Kenya on November 3, 2019. Check-in at the hotel begins on November 3, 2019.
- There is an intra flight from Nairobi to Zanzibar included in the package. This is considered a domestic flight and the weight requirement is strict. Only one piece of luggage and it must not be over 23 KGs. The airline can impose high fees for overweight luggage.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees arrive into JFK at least 3-4 hours before flight time for group flight.
- If you require a roommate match, please indicate on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name, please enter: “roommate match”.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- This group tour will include walking tours over uneven and rugged streets. Please plan accordingly.
- This tour may not be suitable for a person that has the need of a wheelchair, walker or scooter as they are not permitted on “seat-in-coach”.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at same price.
- Land only is not available for this tour.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors. Click here to see referrals.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name Change Fee – $100 before final payment date on your invoice; $250 + vendor fees, if any, after final payment date on your invoice.
- Late Fee of $250 will be added to all reservations after FINAL payment date on your invoice. All late payment requests must be made in writing to email@example.com. Late payment requests will only be approved on accounts that are current. Approvals are subject to management discretion.