You’ll visit exotic Casablanca and experience one of Morocco’s best-preserved medinas and the Hercules Caves. In Las Palmas in the Canary Islands, you can hop on a bus to see the seaside sand dunes of Maspalomas. Bring a towel for a dip at the beach. From Gran Canaria, journey to the other big island of the Canaries, Tenerife, where a motorcoach tour will take you above the tree line and over the clouds to see Spain’s tallest peak, the Teide.
Explore the history of the Mediterranean while off the coast of Spain and Africa . Whatever you choose to do you can, you will be traveling in style on Norwegian Spirit. While onboard make a trip to the Tivoli Pool, soak in one of our four outdoor hot tubs, or take the kids to Buccaneer’s Wet and Wild. That’s just the beginning – with 14 delicious dining options, 12 bars and lounges, the Maharaja’s Casino, and the Roman Spa & Fitness center at your fingertips, you’re ready to have a vacation of a lifetime!
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 10 Nights aboard NCL’S SPIRIT Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- All meals and non-carbonated drinks
- Meet & Greet Evening Dinner
- White & Gold Dinner Party
- Travel Divas Hot Tub Confessions
- Two Group Excursions (additional fees apply, will decide 60-90 days before travel)
- Travel Divas Gift Package
- All taxes and port charges
10-Day Cruise Itinerary
- Sunday: Barcelona, Spain – 6:00 pm
- Monday: At Sea
- Tuesday: Casablanca — 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: At Sea
- Thursday: Las Palmas — 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Friday: Santa Cruz de Tenerife — 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Saturday: Funchal — 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Sunday: At Sea
- Monday: Malaga (Granada) — 7:00 am – 5:00pm
- Tuesday: Alicante — 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Wednesday: Barcelona, 5:00 am
INSIDE, MIDSHIP CABIN, IA CATEGORY
Cruise in amazing comfort. Guests can enjoy stylish, modern rooms with two beds and a sitting area. Amenities include TV, refrigerator, hair dryer and more.
- Single Occupancy – $2580 per room
- Double Occupancy – $1450 per person
OCEAN VIEW, MIDSHIP CABIN, OB CATEGORY
Comfort is everywhere you look. Modern and cozy staterooms feature two beds, a sitting area and ocean view windows. Amenities include TV, refrigerator and more.
- Single Occupancy –$2730 per room
- Double Occupancy – $1600 per person
MS SONESTA ST GEORGE I
Spacious, beautiful rooms feature floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to your own private balcony. Enjoy two beds with fine linens and more inside.
- Single Occupancy –$2980 per room
- Double Occupancy – $1850 per person
Reserve Your Trip Now
INSIDE, MIDSHIP CABIN, IA CATEGORY
SINGLE: $2580 per room | DOUBLE: $1450 per person
OCEAN VIEW, MIDSHIP CABIN, OB CATEGORY
Single: $2730 per room | Double: $1600 per person
BALCONY CABIN, BB CATEGORY
Single: $2980 per room | Double: $1850 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Flight to Barcelona, Spain
Missing a vacation is bad enough… losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Because all of Premier Travel One and Travel Divas tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Visit NCL’s Travel Protection for more information and to review the plan`s terms and conditions.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon. Refunds will not provided for expired passports.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our auto-bill payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org after you make your reservations.
- Please review our Auto-Bill Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before event. Some travel sites will allow you to set alerts to advise you when prices are dropping. You should purchase your flight no later than 30 days before the trip.
- Your flight should leave the United States on March 24, 2018 to arrive in Barcelona, Spain on March 25, 2018.
- Please be mindful that we suggest to arrive a day before. United States weather in March can be eventful and weather delays can ruin your travel plans. Please plan accordingly!
- If you require a roommate match, please indicate on the reservation form where it asks for your roommate name, please enter: “roommate match”.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via electronic mail.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at same price.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.