The Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa offers the perfect setting for a dream vacation in paradise. The 40-story twin towers with open-air atrium are a trademark of the Waikiki skyline fronting world-famous Waikiki Beach. Guests will delight in Hyatt’s ideal location, its luxurious guest accommodations, the Na Ho’ola Spa, award-winning restaurants, and over 60 unique shops and boutiques. Enjoy panoramic ocean and mountain views from the secluded, 50-square- foot lanai, or simply relax and soak in the sights of Oahu.
The newly remodeled rooms reflect the tropical energy and excitement of Waikiki. These spacious guestrooms — the largest in Waikiki — include Hyatt Grand Beds®, a private balcony, in-room safe large enough for a laptop, 32″ flat-screen TV, and a generous work area where you can take advantage of WiFi. Relax in a spacious bathroom with exclusive bath products from Na Ho’ola Spa.
Sink your toes into the legendary sands of Waikiki Beach, walk to Diamond Head (Leahi), the Honolulu Zoo, or the Waikiki Aquarium. Awaken your adventurous side with surfing lessons. Relax, refresh, and recharge with a visit to the two-story, 10,000-square- foot luxury Na Ho’ola Spa, with its 22 treatment rooms, dry sauna, locker rooms, relaxation area, and couples’ massage suite. Visit the Hyatt Stay Fit Gym, a state-of-the-art fitness facility complete with Life Fitness cardio equipment.
Finish the day with a variety of culinary delights that are all thoughtfully sourced and carefully served. Located just steps from the ocean, Japengo’s glowing amber and fiery red hues create a warm ambiance. Choose from communal tables, private dining rooms, or intimate settings for two.
“Aloha” is much more than a word of greeting; it is a way of life where warmth and kindness are extended to all. It’s the very reason why Hawaii will forever remain in your heart. Escape to the energy and culture of Honolulu at Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa.
FULL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 7 Nights at Hyatt Regency Waikiki
- Breakfast Daily
- Meet & Greet Private Aloha Luncheon
- Divas & Dudes Tea Party
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Travel Divas Gift Bags
- Airport Transfers
divas in hawaii
WAIKIKI CITY VIEW OR MOUNTAIN VIEW
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa features some of the largest guestrooms in Waikiki. The property has 1,230 rooms, each with a private lanai and designed to be smart, intuitive, and timeless. Each layout preserves the Hawaiian cultural context while providing a clutter-free space with crisp white linens and flexible furnishings.
Enjoy these modern conveniences during your stay:
- Private lanai (balcony) and floor-to- ceiling windows
- 55” Flat Screen Television with Chromecast casting
- Exclusive bath products from Na Ho’ola Spa
Mandatory Resort Fee: $35.00 plus 4.712% per room per night includes:
- Two (2) reusable Hyatt Regency Waikiki water bottles, with filling stations on each floor
- In-room coffee and tea, replenished daily
- WiFi Internet access
- Use of in-room safe
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Up to (60) minutes of long distance and international telephone calls per stay
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, and house slippers
- Reusable Hyatt tote bag – Incoming faxes
- Resort cultural activities
- 10% discount at select shops within Hyatt
- Access to StayFit (24-hour gym)
- Access to beach amenities
Reserve Your Trip Now
SINGLE: $3329 per person | DOUBLE: $1669 per person
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for drivers, bellboys, servers and bartenders
- Travel Insurance
- Flight to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Resort Fee of $35 plus 4.712% per room, per night
AUTOMATIC BILLING PLAN::
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You can add travel insurance to your reservations for $99.99. View Insurance Plan.
- Traveling to Honolulu requires a valid Driver’s License.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically be added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior.
- Our first group event will take place on September 23 in the afternoon.
- Triple occupancy rate is NOT available.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at the same price.
- You MUST purchase your own flight to Honolulu before July 15, 2018.
- Once you purchase your flight you should enter your flight information into our database, so we can ensure a shuttle is ready to transfer you to resort. Enter your flight HERE.
- This hotel is about 20 minutes from Honolulu International Airport.
TERMS & POLICIES
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government-issued identification. Your name on your invoice MUST match your government-issued identification.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee up until the final payment date and $100 after final payment date.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required after the final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.