What’s Not Included
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Visa will be purchased when you land ($25pp)
- Travel Insurance
- Beverages during meals
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day)
- Entrance inside Pyramids (price varies)
- Entrance inside the Mummies Room ($20pp)
- Items of a personal nature
- Sound & Light Show in Cairo – $50pp
- Sound & Light Show in Aswan – $50pp
- Sound & Light Show in Luxor – $50pp
- Hot Air Ballon Ride in Luxor – $85pp
Flight Schedule (subject to change)
- April 17 ATL / CDG on AF 689 depart ATL at 20:45 PM – arrive CDG at 11:05 AM on April 18
- April 18 CDG / CAI on AF 508 depart CDG at 13:35 PM – arrive CAI at 18:00 PM
- April 25 CAI / CDG on AF 503 depart CAI at 06:40 AM – arrive CDG at 11:25 AM
- April 25 CDG / ATL on AF 688 depart CDG at 13:55 PM – arrive ATL at 17:10 PM
- April 19-21 at the Four Seasons First Residence, Cairo Standard Room with Breakfast
- April 21-24 at the MS Sonesta St. George 5 Stars Superior Nile Cruise, Outside Cabin with All Meals
- April 24-25 at the Four Seasons First Residence, Cairo Standard Room with Breakfast
- April 20 Full Day Cairo Combo Tour includes: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo (El Muallaqa Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue) and Khan El Khalili Bazaar with lunch at local restaurant by air-conditioned minivan/bus and English Speaking License Egyptologist.
- April 21-24 Nile Cruise Sightseeing includes: Philae Temple, Un-finished Obelisk, High Dam, Kom Ombo Temple, Edfu Temple, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak and Luxor Temples, by English Speaking license Egyptologist.
- April 20 Naguib Mahfouz Tour & Camel Ride at the Pyramids area
Travel Insurance is Suggested
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended by Premier Travel One and our vendors. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don’t have to worry about being over-insured. Trip Protection Plan premiums are non-refundable. Travel Protection becomes effective at the time of receipt of the Travel Protection premium and may not be purchased after final payment has been made. Visit the Travel insurance page HERE for more information and to review the plans terms and conditions.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All reservations and payments are NON-REFUNDBALE and NON-TRANSFERABLE. No refunds or transfers will be accomodated. Therefore, we will highly recommend you to purchase travel insurance.
- There is no refund for any unused portion of the service, regardless of the reason. Travel Divas pay all vendors/suppliers in advance and will not get a refund from suppliers for any reason.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. This specific information provided pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- You must make your reservations in the name that is on your passport.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Room assignment is solely at the discretion of Four Seasons and MS Sonesta. Requests can be made BUT NOT guaranteed.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines.
- Flight Itinerary will be published by September 15, 2016.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. After 30 days without a payment Travel Divas will send a courtesy reminder email. After 60 days without a payment, Travel Divas will send you cancellation email and reservations will automically cancel at 5:01PM on the day of notice. All previous payments will forfeit.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed until January 1, 2017. Name changes after January 1, 2017, require a $200 name change fee. No name changes allowed after February 10, 2017
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after February 1, 2017. All late payment requests require prior approval by management before the final payment deadline. No exceptions!
- ROOMMATE MATCHING AVAILABLE, please make note on your reservation.
- US Passport holders will receive VISA upon entry into Egypt. Visa is $25 per person. If you are NOT a US Passport Holder please contact the Egyptian Consulate.
Reservations and Payments
Premier Travel One and Travel Divas accepts reservations and payments according to two schedules:
- Payment in Full at the time of booking
- Payments over time on Premier Travel One and Travel Divas Billing Plan
Payment in Full
You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations.
Automatic Billing Plan
You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge