ABOUT CARNIVAL VISTA
- There’s big fun and spectacular views on the horizon with Carnival Vista, debuting in Spring 2016!
- Designed to connect guests to the ocean with sweeping views and plenty to do both outdoors and in, Carnival Vista will take cruising to new heights and introduce an exciting array of groundbreaking new features including: SkyRide™, a breakthrough suspended open-air cycling experience; the world’s first IMAX® Theatre on a ship; an expanded water park featuring the colorful Kaleid-O-Slide, the line’s first raft-riding water tube slide; Seafood Shack, a delectable New England-inspired eatery; RedFrog Pub, and other enhanced dining, bar and entertainment options; as well as new scenic and family-friendly accommodation types.
CRUISE PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 6 Nights aboard Carnival’s Vista Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice
- All meals and non-carbonated drinks
- Travel Divas Meet & Greet Dinner
- Travel Divas All White 40th Birthday Dinner
- Travel Divas 40th Birthday Cocktail Party
- 0th Birthday Scavenger Hunt
- All taxes and port charges
6 DAY WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE
- SUN MIAMI, FL 4:00PM
- MON FUN DAY AT SEA
- TUE OCHO RIOS 8:00AM 4:00PM
- WED GRAND CAYMAN 7:00AM 4:00PM
- THU COZUMEL, MEXICO 10:00AM 6:00PM
- FRI FUN DAY AT SEA
- SAT MIAMI, FL 8:00AM
- Here’s the most affordable way to experience Carnival Vista, without cutting even a single corner when it comes to comfort. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service — plus linens you can feel at home in — all of which make this a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
- Single Occupancy – $1400 per room
- Double Occupancy – $800 per person
- Triple Occupancy – $715 per person
- Quad Occupancy – $675 per person
- Balcony staterooms believe it’s not always enough to be cruisey, but breezy. Any time you’re in your Carnival Vista Balcony stateroom, you’re steps away from your own personal outdoor oasis, designed for maximum sea breeze and that ultimate view that’s so stunning, you have to feel it to believe it.
- Single Occupancy –$2015 per room
- Double Occupancy – $1115 per person
- Triple Occupancy – $920 per person
- Quad Occupancy – $820 per person
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities of 12.00 per person, per day
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Miami, FL
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Please review Carnival’s Travel Insurance HERE.
- Inside Cabin… $79 per person
- Balcony Cabin… $109 per person
- Double Occupancy = Two persons to a room
- Triple Occupancy = Three persons to a room
- Quad Occupancy = Four persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- A valid passport is suggested but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Once you make your reservations, you can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
- You are responsible to keep Premier Travel One and Travel Divas informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.
Reservations and Payments
Payment in Full
- You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservations
Automatic Billing Plan
- You can enroll in our automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we’ll calculate an evenly divided automatic billing plan for you and you will know in advance the day of every month that your payment will be processed. Your initial deposit is due at the time of booking, and your future payments will be charged according to the schedule you see on your invoice. Automatic billing is available at no charge.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is automatic billing?
- Automatic billing is used to pay the entire remaining balance of your reservation via automatic billing. This can be done with one credit card to cover the entire balance of your reservation.
What are the advantages of automatic billing?
- It's convenient and free. Payments are automatic and evenly divided. No chance of forgetting to pay, cancellation of your reservation or being assessed a late fee
Will Premier Travel One and Travel Divas remind before I am charged?
- Yes, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas will email you payment reminders the beginning of every month if you are enrolled in our automatic billing plan. You will also receive an email confirmation after each payment is processed every month.
How many payments will I have and when will they be due?
- Payments will be monthly on or about the same day of the month you made your first payment. The number of payments is based on how many months there are from the time you book to the final payment date. You will see your exact payment plan when making your reservations.
Does Premier Travel One and Travel Divas keep my credit card information safe?
- Premier Travel One and Travel Diva's online merchant company complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), a set of comprehensive requirements developed by the major card brands to facilitate consistent data security measures. In order to protect your information, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas doesn't store your credit card information, but for guests enrolled in automatic billing our credit card processing company does.
What if a credit card is declined during the payment plan?
- When a card is declined during your monthly payment plan, we will attempt to charge your card two days later. If your card is declined a second time, you will receive an email to make a payment immediately or your reservations will cancel.
What if a credit card expires or a new credit card is issued during the payment plan?
- When a card has expired or if you would like to add a new credit card to your plan, you can always log into your account and make payment option changes. You can view your account HERE.