August 31 – September 4, 2017 (LABOR DAY WEEKEND)
The Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica (All Inclusive 24h) is located in the northwest of Jamaica, very near Montego Bay, Jamaica, and offers a range of luxury services to its customers with a quiet beach with clear waters and fine sand. As a RIU Palace Jamaica guest, you will also have exchange privileges with RIU Montego Bay Resort.
If you are looking for relaxation and tranquility, the Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica has the best facilities for this. Being an ADULTS ONLY hotel, exclusively for adults over 18, you can enjoy on your own with a wide range of leisure activities, such as fresh water pool, chill out bar on the beach, jacuzzi, sauna, gym and wellness center ‘Renova Spa’ with different treatments and massages.
The hotel offers high quality service guaranteed by RIU, as our All Inclusive, in which the client’s comfort and enjoyment are the most important. Therefore you will have the chance to eat at the buffet restaurant a variety of delicious dishes, and taste the best cuisine that our chefs prepare at the theme restaurants.
If you come with your partner or with friends, you will have a great vacation. The Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica has a gym, table tennis, volleyball, tennis, windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, diving and more water activities. During the day you can enjoy the entertainment program, and by night you have different activities, as live music, or perhaps you prefer to dance in the disco at the best rhythm of Jamaica. If you like Golf, close to the hotel you’ll find four golf courses with great views.
[Package-Include heading=”PACKAGE INCLUDES:”]
- 5 Days/ 4 Nights at RIU Palace Jamaica, an all adult – all inclusive property
- All meals and snacks including alcoholic beverages
- Travel Divas Meet & Greet with Icebreaker
- Travel Divas Pool Party
- Travel Divas All White Evening
- Travel Divas Neon Nights Bar Party
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- All taxes and gratuities
[Booking-Area heading=”JUNIOR SUITE”]
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Bathroom with hydromassage bathtub and shower cabin, double
- Bathroom toiletries
- Special make-up mirror
- 110 V
- Free WiFi
- Turndown service
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Liquor dispenser
- Coffee maker
- Satellite TV
- Electronic in-room safe (laptop size 15″)
- Iron and ironing board
- Balcony or terrace
- $1315 per person, single occupancy
- $915 per person, double occupancy
[Red_link link=”https://se232.infussoft.com/app/orderForms/Girls-Wanna-Have-Fun-2017″ value=”SOLD OUT”]
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities for Drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Flight to Montego Bay International Airport
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You can add travel insurance to your reservations for $69.99
- View Insurance Plan
- You should purchase your flight no later than July 15, 2017. Once you purchase your flight please complete our flight info on-line form so your airport transfers can be arranged.
- You should fly into Montego Bay International Airport.
- All rooms come with either one king bed or two double beds.
- A valid passport is required for this event. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government issued identification
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
[Content-Heading value=”Frequently Asked Questions”]