THE “BRAND NEW” ONYX PUNTA CANA
Located on the Dominican Republic’s northeastern coast, wrapped between nature and ocean, lies the newest Now Resort & Spa – Now Onyx Punta Cana. Families with teens and tweens as well as couples and friends looking for a family-friendly vacation on a palm-studded beach will find Now Onyx is the perfect choice. 502 suites provide luxurious amenities including a whirlpool on every suite’s private, furnished terrace or balcony, free Wi-Fi, a daily refreshed mini-bar and 24-hour room service. All ground floor suites are swim out offering direct access to a pool right from the terrace. Guests staying in the Preferred Club will receive preferential status and amenities, exclusive access to two private lounges and two private pools and more. Plus, connecting rooms are available – perfect for multigenerational travel, family reunions, a wedding or a social group getaway.
Included in the Unlimited-Luxury® experience at Now Onyx, adult guests have complete access to everything next door at Breathless Punta Cana. Guests of Now Onyx can also enjoy limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required at four à la carte restaurants, a buffet, a café, a grill on the beach, an ice cream parlor and a burger place. Unlimited international and domestic premium spirits are served at ten bars and lounges. Guests can also enjoy dining and nightlife through the Sip, Savor & See program at the nearby Dreams, Now and Sunscape Resorts & Spas.
Active and lively settings provide activities and entertainment for guests of all ages, including kids, teens and tweens with the supervised Explorer’s Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff and Core Zone Teens Club. Guests can cool off in five swimming pools including an infinity pool, a children’s pool and a salt water pool. When the sun goes down, there are big screen movies on the beach and live nightly entertainment at the open air theater. Guests of Now Onyx will enjoy a family-friendly, modern vacation experience, where play and party are just steps away from peace and quiet.
*Adults at Now Onyx have full access to Breathless Punta Cana next door including a casino, the After Dark nightclub, the relax Spa by Pevonia® , a fitness center and 20 additional dining and bar options.
[Package-Include heading=”PACKAGE INCLUDES:”]
- 5 Days/ 4 Nights at NOW Onyx Punta Cana, an all inclusive property
- All meals and snacks including alcoholic beverages
- Travel Divas Meet & Greet
- Travel Divas Pool Party
- Travel Divas All White Evening Photos
- Travel Divas Neon Nights Bar Party
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- All taxes and gratuities
[Booking-Area heading=”NOW ONYX PUNTA CANA”]
All standard guest rooms have:
Unlimited-Luxury® where everything is included:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities
- SGL – $1099 pp
- DBL – $799 pp
- TRP – $789 pp
[Red_link link=”https://se232.infusionsdfscsoft.com/app/orderForms/DR-Befsfefach-Break” value=”SOLD OUT”]
What’s Not Included
- Flights to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Gratuities for drivers
- Travel Insurance but can be added
- Items of a personal nature
- Tourist Card $10 (can be purchased on arrival at Punta Cana International Airport)
Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You can add travel insurance when you make your reservations for this package. Please review the travel insurance plan here.
- Traveling to Punta Cana requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon. Refunds will not provided for expired passports.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your Final Payment Due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel.
- Please be mindful that we suggest and recommend all attendees arrive into Punta Cana on October 12 before 4pm.
- If you purchase triple occupancy room, please understand that all rooms only come with one king bed or two double beds.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Premier Travel One and Travel Divas of all email address changes.
- Men and children are welcome to attend this event at same price.
- You MUST purchase your own flight to Punta Cana before September 1, 2017.
- Once you purchase your flight you should enter your flight information into our database, so we can ensure a shuttle is ready to transfer you to resort. Enter your flight HERE.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Premier Travel One d/b/a Travel Divas has contractual agreements with hotels and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Your selected roommate(s) should make their reservations within 30 days of your reservation. If not, your reservations will be adjusted to currency occupancy and price will change.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account and reservations 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee up until the final payment date and $100 after final payment date.
- Late payment of $100 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.