August 31 – September 4, 2017 (LABOR DAY WEEKEND)
The Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica (All Inclusive 24h) is located in the northwest of Jamaica, very near Montego Bay, Jamaica, and offers a range of luxury services to its customers with a quiet beach with clear waters and fine sand. As a RIU Palace Jamaica guest, you will also have exchange privileges with RIU Montego Bay Resort.
If you are looking for relaxation and tranquility, the Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica has the best facilities for this. Being an ADULTS ONLY hotel, exclusively for adults over 18, you can enjoy on your own with a wide range of leisure activities, such as fresh water pool, chill out bar on the beach, jacuzzi, sauna, gym and wellness center ‘Renova Spa’ with different treatments and massages.
The hotel offers high quality service guaranteed by RIU, as our All Inclusive, in which the client’s comfort and enjoyment are the most important. Therefore you will have the chance to eat at the buffet restaurant a variety of delicious dishes, and taste the best cuisine that our chefs prepare at the theme restaurants.
If you come with your partner or with friends, you will have a great vacation. The Hotel Riu Palace Jamaica has a gym, table tennis, volleyball, tennis, windsurfing, sailing, kayaking, snorkeling, diving and more water activities. During the day you can enjoy the entertainment program, and by night you have different activities, as live music, or perhaps you prefer to dance in the disco at the best rhythm of Jamaica. If you like Golf, close to the hotel you’ll find four golf courses with great views.
- 5 Days/ 4 Nights at RIU Palace Jamaica, an all adult – all inclusive property
- All meals and snacks including alcoholic beverages
- Travel Divas Meet & Greet with Icebreaker
- Travel Divas Pool Party
- Travel Divas All White Evening
- Travel Divas Neon Nights Bar Party
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- All taxes and gratuities
- Room service 24 hours a day
- Bathroom with hydromassage bathtub and shower cabin, double
- Bathroom toiletries
- Special make-up mirror
- 110 V
- Free WiFi
- Turndown service
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Liquor dispenser
- Coffee maker
- Satellite TV
- Electronic in-room safe (laptop size 15″)
- Iron and ironing board
- Balcony or terrace
- $1315 per person, single occupancy
- $915 per person, double occupancy
What’s Not Included
- Gratuities for Drivers
- Travel Insurance
- Flight to Montego Bay International Airport
- Items of a Personal Nature
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. You can add travel insurance to your reservations for $69.99
- View Insurance Plan
- You should purchase your flight no later than July 15, 2017. Once you purchase your flight please complete our flight info on-line form so your airport transfers can be arranged.
- You should fly into Montego Bay International Airport.
- All rooms come with either one king bed or two double beds.
- A valid passport is required for this event. Please ensure that your passport is valid for more than six months after travel.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your government issued identification
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- You can log-in to our client portal to view your account 24 hours a day.
- Name changes are allowed with a $50 name change fee.
- Late payment of $50 per person is required after final due date. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is automatic billing?
- Automatic billing is used to pay the entire remaining balance of your reservation via automatic billing. This can be done with one credit card to cover the entire balance of your reservation.
What are the advantages of automatic billing?
- It's convenient and free. Payments are automatic and evenly divided. No chance of forgetting to pay, cancellation of your reservation or being assessed a late fee
Will Premier Travel One and Travel Divas remind before I am charged?
- Yes, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas will email you payment reminders the beginning of every month if you are enrolled in our automatic billing plan. You will also receive an email confirmation after each payment is processed every month.
How many payments will I have and when will they be due?
- Payments will be monthly on or about the same day of the month you made your first payment. The number of payments is based on how many months there are from the time you book to the final payment date. You will see your exact payment plan when making your reservations.
Does Premier Travel One and Travel Divas keep my credit card information safe?
- Premier Travel One and Travel Diva's online merchant company complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), a set of comprehensive requirements developed by the major card brands to facilitate consistent data security measures. In order to protect your information, Premier Travel One and Travel Divas doesn't store your credit card information, but for guests enrolled in automatic billing our credit card processing company does.
What if a credit card is declined during the payment plan?
- When a card is declined during your monthly payment plan, we will attempt to charge your card two days later. If your card is declined a second time, you will receive an email to make a payment immediately or your reservations will cancel.
What if a credit card expires or a new credit card is issued during the payment plan?
- When a card has expired or if you would like to add a new credit card to your plan, you can always log into your account and make payment option changes. You can view your account HERE.