Let the spirit of “Aloha” be your guide on this leisurely tour of Hawaii’s famed Waikiki Beach. Enjoy your 4-star hotel in Waikiki that sits directly on the beach. Enjoy an exclusive Travel Divas “Aloha” reception. Embark on a wonderful journey along Oahu’s famous North Shore. Visit Diamond Head and tour the entire city by open-air trolley. Discover and experience a magnificent Sunset Dinner Cruise on the Pacific Ocean. Come and discover Oahu, Hawaii with the Travel Divas.
- 7 Nights at Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort
- Lei Greeting at Honolulu Airport
- Welcome to Honolulu ”Aloha” Party at THE BEACH BAR (drinks and food at own expense)
- Sundress and Linen Tea Party on the Veranda
- 4 Day Waikiki Trolley Tour Pass
- All White Sunset Dinner Cruise (optional, additional fees required)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Travel Divas hostess on-site
ABOUT the MOANA SURFRIDER, A WESTIN RESORT
From the heart of Waikiki Beach, the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa introduced the world to Hawaiian hospitality in 1901. Often referred to as the “First Lady of Waikiki,” this oceanfront Oahu hotel is a legendary landmark. Step back into yesteryear with all the contemporary amenities and unique services to make your Hawaiian vacation both memorable and enjoyable.
This historical structure has been renovated to include a revitalized lobby featuring hardwood floors, new furniture, and updated lighting fixtures. As you might expect of Waikiki beachfront resorts, all guest accommodations at the Moana Surfrider are elegant, undeniably Hawaiian, and exceedingly comfortable. Modern comforts complement traditional decor, further enhanced by luxurious details and tasteful amenities. Many rooms offer ocean views, and all of the Moana’s guest rooms feature Westin’s signature Heavenly Bed®, as well as flat-screen televisions.
All guest accommodations at the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa are elegant, undeniably Hawaiian, and exceedingly comfortable. Modern comforts compliment traditional decor, further enhanced by luxurious details and tasteful amenities. Many rooms offer ocean views, and feature either one king, one queen or two double Westin Heavenly Beds.
The Banyan Wing, known as the historic building, offers spacious guest rooms with sweeping views of Vibrant Waikiki and Waikiki Beach. Providing an intimate and charming setting, reminiscent of a bygone era. Featuring Westin’s signature Heavenly Beds and spa products, each room also provides a 32″ LCD TV, complimentary Royal Kona coffee and select Tazo Teas, refrigerators and granite baths. These guest rooms have limited available balconies and will accommodate a rollaway in select guest rooms.
A daily Resort Charge of $31.41 will be posted to each guest room to offer our guests an array of amenities and services for a nominal all-inclusive fee.
- One (1) complimentary 4×8 resort photo greeting card, per room, per stay
- Wireless internet access in guestroom, lobby, pool area, and Banyan Courtyard
- Self-parking for one (1) vehicle at our sister property, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Guests are provided unlimited in and out access. Valet parking is available for an additional $15 per day. Parking for vehicles larger than 6 feet, 5 inches is not available.
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls. Up to 60 minutes of long distance and international calls per day
- $5.00 discount on admission to the guided Iolani Palace tour
- Children 5 and under eat for free from our Children’s Menu in our designated dining outlets for breakfast lunch, and/or dinner with a paying adult
- Surf instruction – basic fundamentals of surfing on the sand
- Moana Historical Tour (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- Ki Kilo Yoga Class (Daily)
- Daily cultural activities to include: lei making, historical tours, hula lessons, ukulele lesson, etc.
RESORT CHARGE RATE AND INCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
LAND ONLY PACKAGE PRICES
Single Occupancy $2599 per person
Double Occupancy $1399 per person
What’s Not Included
- Your transportation to Honolulu International Airport
- Travel Insurance
- Cost of drinks and food during your stay
Travel Insurance Price
$99.99 per person
View Travel Insurance Details
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All of your payments to Premier Travel One and Travel Divas are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- You must make your reservations in the name that is on the travel document you will use to check into the hotel with.
- Passports are not required only government issued identification.
- Men, women and children are all invited on this event.
- Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to protect your investment.
- We accept full payment or automatic billing.
- Automatic billing is added to all payment plans, this means payments will be automatically deducted from your credit card every month.
- If you choose to cancel automatic billing, please reply to the invoice you will receive once your reservations you will receive and request that automatic billing be removed from you account. Please note payments must be manually made on your account every month or your reservations can cancel. If you find yourself having financial difficulties and need to skip a month please email us and an account manager will notify you of your options.
- Roommate matching is available for this tour package.
- You can view your account balance at anytime HERE.
- Name changes will require a fee.
- Late fee of $100 per person is required after June 1, 2017. All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline.
Terms and Conditions
FAQs of Automatic Billing Option
Apple Vacation’s Protection Plan
Travel Divas Past Hawaii Photos
Travel Divas Private Member’s Only Group